Your Top Picks: Trending Investment Management Insights
At SS&C Eze, we pride ourselves on being more than just a vendor but a partner to our clients. One way we do this is by ensuring we're always in tune with your needs and the needs of the market, your challenges, and your priorities.
To gain insights on these topics, we meet and work closely with key partners, analysts, clients, and other industry leaders to learn from their expertise. We also consult with our employees, many of whom have extensive experience and tenure in investment management and technology.
We share our findings with you in our blogs, whitepapers and ebooks, newsletters, and the content our knowledgeable network of SS&C Eze employees post on Linkedin. As a new year takes off, we wanted to share which of these insights our clients and other industry participants found most valuable over the past 12 months.
From the SS&C Eze Blog: Top Investment Industry Tips & Trends
Each year, the SS&C Eze blog grows, bringing you more tips, more trends, and more insights. Which blogs were our readers’ favorites throughout 2021?
- How to Start a Hedge Fund – In our recent whitepaper on investment industry trends, we reported seeing first-hand an increase in startup activity over the past few years. In 2021, this momentum continued and was reflected in the popularity of our post, How to Start a Hedge Fund: Your Technology Provider & Long-Term Success.
- EMS vs. OMS: Selecting the System for Your Firm’s Needs – Readers also enjoyed exploring the differences between order management systems and execution management systems, including their history and the defining characteristics of each platform.
- Advanced Trading Tools You Need for Volatile Markets – Although volatility in 2021 was not as extreme as in 2020, it was still above average, a trend expected to continue as we enter 2022. It’s no surprise, then, that many readers turned to our post on the 7 trading tools essential in volatile markets to learn how to best navigate and capitalize on these fluctuations.
- COVID-19 and Business Continuity: 6 Questions to Ask Your Vendors – As the investment management community continues to grapple with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, this blog provides guidance for managers looking to ensure their vendors are prepared to face uncertainty and changing circumstances.
Life at SS&C Eze: Content from our Community
Readers were also interested in learning more about the people and culture at SS&C Eze, reading up on our history, how SS&C Eze fosters innovation to help build our next-gen technology, and some of the incredibly talented members of our leadership team.
Subscriber Favorites: Insights from Our SS&C Eze Experts
Our blog subscribers, who receive SS&C Eze’s posts straight to their inboxes, had some favorites of their own. Here are the insights they enjoyed most from our SS&C Eze experts:
- Learning about the ways MiFID II continues to shift the preference and prevalence of commission management practices around the globe and its lasting impact on the investment management industry.
- Understanding the effects of mounting fee and performance pressure and increasing investor scrutiny on buy-side firms’ desire to partner with third-party providers to differentiate and add value to their businesses.
- And exploring the evolution of the cumbersome and disparate OMSs and EMSs of the past into today’s streamlined and integrated solutions built to meet the needs of the modern manager, as well as how firms can further embrace these tools.
In 2022, we’ll continue to feature insights on the blog from product and industry experts on the topics that matter most to the investment management community. Stay tuned for a chance to weigh in on which topics you’d like to see covered this year!
To receive these insights first, become a blog subscriber here:
Deep Dives: The Evolution & Future of Investment Management and Practical Guides
Visitors looking to dive deeper into how the industry is evolving and what to expect from the future of investment management found what they were looking for with whitepapers like OMS/EMS Convergence in the Cloud: The Road Less Traveled, an exploration of the marketplace trends influencing OMS and EMS innovations, and Key Drivers of the Global Investment Management Industry, a look at major industry challenges, opportunities, and drivers.
Readers also turned to SS&C Eze for practical advice, like how to best set their firm up for long-term growth and key issues to consider when switching investment systems.
Discover all the topics SS&C Eze has explored in-depth in our ebooks and whitepapers here.
Making Waves on LinkedIn: The Posts That Got People Talking
This year, thousands of you discovered insights from SS&C Eze via social media, engaging with content shared by our knowledgeable network of SS&C Eze employees. Here are some of the posts that got people talking:
Earlier in 2021, the SS&C Eze team made a splash on LinkedIn with the announcement of Eze for iPhone & Android:
And in December, we made waves again with the launch of Eze Marketplace:
Throughout the year, our LinkedIn networks could count on SS&C Eze’s teams to share the latest on industry updates, challenges, and solutions.
Our networks also enjoyed learning about how some of SS&C Eze’s clients are using our solutions to optimize and grow their firms.
To keep up with the latest content from SS&C Eze, follow the #SSCEze and #LifeatSSCEze hashtags on LinkedIn and connect with our teams – we’re always willing to talk about the latest industry trends or share how our solutions can help you.
Thank you for choosing to partner with SS&C Eze throughout 2021 for your solutions, services, and insights. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you through 2022 and beyond!