This past year has kept us busy – bringing you the enhancements, features, and functionality to better serve your firm, reduce manual processes, and allow you to focus on alpha-generating activities. And in 2021, we continued to expand and invest in our industry-leading service organization and once again invested over $40M USD into research and development, rolling out 50+ product releases with new features for Eze Investment Suite.
Our clients are our greatest partner in shaping and prioritizing future Eze Investment Suite enhancements. And on top of the amazing feedback we are receiving from clients for what’s needed next, there is no shortage of market trends we have been following to help form our roadmap. Some of these trends include: the need for more mobile tools, further diversification of asset classes, heightened investor scrutiny, and continued market volatility. These are a few of the trends that have shaped 2021’s product enhancements and will likely continue to help shape similar enhancements in 2022. We continue to invest aggressively in Eze Investment Suite with a focus on key areas like automated trading, fixed income, crypto support, and continued platform integration.
- Improved OEMS features like Auto-Trade Synch and support for claiming orders.
- Enhanced advanced trading in Eze EMS with Algo Wheel configurations that can be shared across trading desks with other users and paired with automated trading tools to optimize trades.
- A new Crypto Trading Window giving you access to institutional liquidity, access to more than 26 token pairs, and the ability to create crypto orders and seamlessly send them to FalconX for execution.
- Improved fixed income metrics to help assess risk across portfolios in Eze OMS.
- Launched the Repo Trading Ticket and Repo Deal Manager in Eze OMS.
Operations & Accounting
- Expanded Managed Services, Hosting, and Strategic Services offerings.
- Achieved ISO 27001 recertification, including the controls for ISO 27701 as well as ISO 27017 and ISO 27018.
- Launched the new Eze OMS Operations Portal for managing critical operational activities.
- Expanded intra-day valuation capabilities in Eze PMA for ETFs, Money Market, Mutual Funds, and Unit Trusts.
- A new capital gains/losses report to clearly separate FX versus market gains and provide details P&L on FX contracts and currency positions.
- Enhanced Eze OMS to help clients better track and manage ESG portfolios.
Eze Investment Suite encompasses the full front-to-back investment workflows and centralizes asset managers' data onto a single, unified platform. Much like last year, we will focus on key areas like client service, flexible multi-asset class support, intuitive modeling and analytics, a scalable API, lifecycle compliance, and furthered OMS/EMS integration. This includes efforts that will help you further improve efficiencies, streamline collaboration, eliminate manual tasks and redundancies, better manage compliance, and mitigate risk.
For an updated list of product enhancements, take a look at our Eze Investment Suite Update Tours.