Making Strides: The Latest & Most Impactful Eze Eclipse Enhancements
Continuing to make strides in 2022, we wanted to take some time and reflect on some of our most impactful Eze Eclipse enhancements of 2021. Over 2021, we continued to expand and invest in our industry-leading service organization and once again invested over $40M USD into research and development, rolling out weekly product releases with new features for Eze Eclipse.
Our clients are our greatest partner in shaping and prioritizing future Eze Eclipse enhancements. And on top of the amazing feedback we are receiving from clients for what’s needed next, there is no shortage of market trends we have been following to help form our roadmap. Some of these trends include: continuing to make sure we provide the most modern investment tech stack, demand for cloud and mobile tools, a changing regulatory landscape and increased investor scrutiny, continued downward fee pressures, and the rise of ESG, among many others. For Eze Eclipse, we’ve made strides in key product enhancement areas addressing these challenges including: the launch of Eze Marketplace, mobile app improvements, expanded asset class support including for fixed income, and much more.
- In late 2021, we launched our online marketplace for ready-to-enable investment management apps and solutions.
- Eze Marketplace gives you plug-and-play access to a rapidly growing menu of ready-to-enable solutions directly from SS&C and other trusted partners.
- Quickly find turnkey apps and other solutions for risk, market intelligence, data visualization, workflow controls, chat, transaction cost analytics, and more.
- Introduced the new fixed income trade ticket in Eze Eclipse.
- Mobile app improvements: enter and route trades for execution from the mobile app. New security features include multi-factor and biometrics authentication.
- Short locate requests scheduling with a single click.
- Grew the liquidity network for Eze Eclipse to over 200 destinations worldwide.
- Expanded look-through capabilities to split composite securities into constituents directly in what-if analysis workflows for portfolio managers.
- Added in-grid editing for quickly changing one or many portfolios and modeling schemes for applying complex methodologies in one click.
- Improved support for IPO workflows in Eze Eclipse.
- Added more than 60 pre-built compliance rule templates in Eze Eclipse.
- Ability to create compliance rules that will account for your restricted symbol lists when running against equity baskets, so you don’t have to update your current rules.
Operations & Accounting
- Achieved ISO 27001 recertification, including the controls for ISO 27701 as well as ISO 27017 and ISO 27018.
- Expanded Managed Services, Hosting, and Strategic Services offerings.
- Added flexibility in non-trading activity and income/expense capture.
In 2022, SS&C Eze will continue to invest in innovative new offerings as well as new features and capabilities to help you further improve efficiency, streamline collaboration, eliminate manual tasks and redundancies, better manage compliance, and mitigate risk.
Interested in learning more about Eze Eclipse and all that it has to offer? Check out our all-new EzeCast hosted by Jenny Kim DeSmyter, covering topics like Outsourced Trading, Eclipse Fixed Income, Mobile, and much more!
Or check out a roundup of our product enhancements in our Eze Eclipse Update Tours.
Rachel Rauh is a Director of Product Management on the Eze Eclipse product and oversees the Portfolio Management, Market Data, and Compliance product areas. Rachel joined the company in 2013 as an Analyst in the QA department before transitioning to Product Management in 2015. She graduated from Harvard University in 2011 with a degree in East Asian studies.