SS&C Eze Expands Its Reach In 2018
Innovation and service drove growth across market segments
WINDSOR, CT, February 25, 2019 (PR NEWSWIRE) – SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC), today announced that in 2018, SS&C Eze saw more than 280 new wins across its core set of products, globally. Today, SS&C Eze partners with more than 2,500 buy- and sell-side institutions, from emerging hedge funds to large asset managers, in 45 countries.
“2018 was a momentous year for Eze,” said Jeffrey Shoreman, Senior V.P. and General Manager of SS&C Eze. “We enhanced our technology and service offerings, ensuring our clients are in the best position to meet market and regulatory challenges, achieve investment alpha and grow. Now, as part of SS&C, we aim to leverage our synergies across the front-, middle- and back-office and outsourced services to deliver greater value to our customers.”
Throughout 2018, SS&C Eze invested heavily in research and development focusing on capacity, speed and workflow improvements. Highlights include:
- More than doubled the customer base for born-in-the-cloud Eze Eclipse platform in the first full year since its launch.
- Improved scalability, capacity and performance across Eze Investment Suite, to better serve larger and more complex clients, while enhancing individual user performance and reducing operating costs.
- Enhanced regulatory compliance features ensuring all clients impacted by MiFID II would meet their deadlines.
- Improved best execution support with Trade Informatics’ Strategic & Tactical Research & Trading Tool.
- Built out intelligent integration with advanced OTAS analytics enabling clients to automate their trading strategies.
- Launched the Personalized Client Experience, which aligned the client service organization to consistently deliver high-quality, scalable and personalized support to investment operations.
- Achieved ISO 270001 recertification for information security systems, and expanded scope to ISO 27017 Cloud Security and ISO 27018 Cloud Privacy certifications.
- Won seven leading industry awards, including Best Integrated Front-Office Platform for Eze Investment Suite and Best New Technology – Trading & Risk for Eze Eclipse.
About SS&C Technologies
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services and software for the global financial services and healthcare industries. Founded in 1986, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has offices around the world. Some 13,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Additional information about SS&C (Nasdaq:SSNC) is available at www.ssctech.com.
For more information
Patrick Pedonti | Chief
Financial Officer, SS&C
Tel: +1-860-298-4738 | E-mail:
Justine Stone | Investor
Relations, SS&C Technologies
Tel: +1- 212-367-4705 | E-mail:
Tel: (407) 734-7330