Eze Software Finishes Strong In 2016
Sales, Customer Service and Product Innovation Drive Growth
Eze Software, the premier provider of global investment technology, saw rapid growth across its award-winning product lines within Eze Software Investment Suite in 2016. As integration between order management, execution management, portfolio and investor accounting, and compliance progressed, investment managers across the investment landscape adopted products within Investment Suite to optimize their operations workflows.
In 2016, the company added 243 new clients across all major market regions. Additionally, 60 more clients extended their use of Eze Software Investment Suite with one or more applications, a 75% uptick from 2015. For instance, one in four clients using order management workflows also take advantage of execution management within Investment Suite, with 24 firms using advanced EMS/OMS compliance integration. More customers are in the pipeline to adopt the integration as well.
“2016 was a very successful year, focused on quality and innovation at Eze Software,” said Jeffrey Shoreman, President and CEO. “We’ve focused on delivering high-performing, trusted and dependable systems that simplify our clients’ operations today and are designed to grow and evolve with them for the future. We’re proud that our clients recognize the value of our efforts, with more firms adopting multiple applications within Eze Software Investment Suite to enhance and optimize their workflows throughout the investment lifecycle. We will continue to invest in our technology and service to remain the provider of choice in the investment management space.”
Eze Software Group invested more than USD60 million in research and development in 2016, expanding capacity by more than 40% over the last two years. Overall, more than 200 significant enhancements were made across the product suite, including a number of major releases.
Additional key accomplishments in 2016 include:
- Added three new locations on three different continents, opening new offices in Toronto, Hyderabad and Sao Paulo
- Added experienced executives and technology talent, growing the overall team to 1060
- Optimized the client service model to deliver enhanced service across regions and product workflows
- Received major industry awards, including “Best EMS and OMS Provider” in Waters Rankings, and “Best Technology Provider In APAC” from HFM Week
- Introduced advanced integration between Eze OMS and Eze EMS, and added enhanced pairs workflows and shorting workflows
- Streamlined post-trade processes between the OMS and Portfolio Accounting modules, enabling securities, transactions and other reference data to flow seamlessly
- Enhanced advanced crossing, improving workflow, speed, and cost savings, while protecting against info leakage
- Introduced a number of enhancements in Investor Accounting, including unique private equity workflows
- Bolstered system capacity and performance, speeding up execution, trade allocations and modelling.
About Eze Software
Eze Software is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio & Investor Accounting. Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy- and sell-side institutions in 45 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 15 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.ezesoft.com.