Eze Software Caps 2015 with Strong Sales, Product Expansion
Positions Itself for Further Client Expansion in 2016
Eze Software, a premier provider of global investment technology, today announced that it has experienced record growth across its award-winning product lines within Eze Software Investment Suite. Since formation in 2013, the company has focused on integration of order management, execution management, portfolio accounting, data management, compliance, and commission management within the Investment Suite, with customers increasingly adopting more integrated solutions in the past year.
In 2015, the company added 275 new clients using one or more application in Eze Software Investment Suite across all major market regions. The EMEA region saw particularly strong growth versus 2014, with over 50 deals closed. Notably, more clients have been signing on to multiple applications within Eze Software Investment Suite: There were 35+ deals involving some combination of order management, portfolio accounting, and execution management. Eze Software also saw client growth across all segments, including traditional asset managers, hedge funds, and asset owners such as pension funds, foundations and endowments.
“This has been a great year for Eze Software Group by a number of measures,” said Pete Sinisgalli, CEO of Eze Software. “Clients have embraced the value and flexibility of Eze Software Investment Suite, increasingly choosing to leverage additional features and components of the platform to support their workflows. We continue to invest heavily in our solution, enhancing each of its components to provide advanced capabilities and richer data throughout the investment lifecycle. Clients have recognized the advantage of working with a single trusted service provider and we will continue to invest in our technology to ensure that we remain that provider of choice.”
Additional key accomplishments in 2015 include:
- Acquired TKS Solutions, LLC, a specialty software provider of shareholder and partnership accounting tools
- Acquired commission management products Broker Select and RECAP from Financial Sockets
- Expansion of mobile capabilities with Eze Mobile for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus made available to Eze OMS clients
- Enhanced allocation engine in the OMS across asset classes, spanning all stages of the trade life cycle
- Received several major industry awards, including:
- Best Integrated Front-Office Platform in Waters 2015 Buy-Side Technology Awards
- Sixth consecutive Best Buy-Side OMS Provider in 2015 Waters Rankings
- Best OMS Provider at 2015 HFM US Technology Awards
- Best Portfolio Management System in HFM U.S. Hedge Fund Services Awards
- Ranked No. 51 in American Banker/BAI FinTech Forward Rankings
- Ranked No. 56 on the 2015 IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings
About Eze Software
Eze Software is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio & Investor Accounting. Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy- and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 15 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.ezesoft.com.