New EMS End User Content Fee
Please be aware of the following upcoming changes related to your firm’s use of the Eze EMS (formerly RealTick EMS).
End User Content Fee
Effective on January 1, 2018, an End User Content Fee (the “End User Content Fee”) will be implemented in connection with your firm’s use of the Eze EMS service. The End User Content Fee is a monthly fee charged to end users of the Eze EMS for certain content only, non-trading Eze EMS features and functionality including, but not limited to, montage, price, and execution strategy views, time and sales, and charts.
What You Should Know
- The End User Content Fee is $100 USD per month per user (i.e. per Eze EMS terminal) who is located in a European Union country.
- The End User Content Fee will commence on January 1, 2018.
- Important: The End User Content Fee is a fee directed only to your Eze EMS end users. It must be paid by you, the customer, and it may not be paid to Eze Software by any of your firm’s brokers. For example, your broker cannot be a third party payor (i.e. a “Billing Party” as referenced in the EMS Subscriber Agreement) of the End User Content fee and your firm must pay the End User Content Fee directly to Eze Software as invoiced.
- The End User EMS Content Fee will begin appearing on invoices in February, 2018 for the January, 2018 service month. If your firm is not invoiced currently for any fees by Eze Software, the invoice with the End User Content Fee will be emailed to the billing contact or primary contact’s email address on record for your firm. Please update your billing contact information by sending an email to email@example.com with the name, phone number, and email address of the billing contact. Please forward the invoice as needed to your accounts payable department for timely payment.
What You Need to Do
- No action is needed now. Please simply pay each invoice in accordance with its terms.
If you have any questions regarding this Customer Notice, please contact your Business Development representative.