NOTICE REGARDING MODIFICATIONS TO THE EMS SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“CUSTOMER”) AND EZE CASTLE SOFTWARE LLC (“EZE)
Effective as of July 1, 2022, in accordance with the terms of the EMS Subscriber Agreement (the “Agreement”), Eze is providing notice that the terms of the Agreement will be modified and replaced by the EMS Subscriber Agreement posted here for professional subscribers and here for non-professional subscribers. The links are also listed below. The Agreement governs your use of the Services, including the Eze EMS, Eze EMS API, Eze Market Data, and other related services. Among other miscellaneous changes, the highlights are listed below.
For professional subscribers: https://emsportal.ezesoft.com/forms/pdfs/pro_subscriber.pdf
For non-professional subscribers: https://emsportal.ezesoft.com/forms/pdfs/non_pro_subscriber.pdf
What You Should Know
The new EMS Subscriber Agreement will not replace an existing agreement on July 1, 2022 if the terms of the existing agreement do not permit Eze to modify the agreement upon 1 calendar month’s prior notice as posted on www.ezesoft.com.
What You Need to Do
No action is needed.
Highlights of Changes
- Preamble: The Eze EMS API includes Eze EMS xAPI and other API functionality;
- Section 2(a): Use Restrictions include sending or storing viruses and malicious code, and material that violates privacy rights
- Section 2(d): Data feed use is included in Non-Display Usage and Sources may determine whether Customer’s use of Eze Market Data constitutes Non-Display Usage
- Section 4(a): Sources’ public internet-posted terms and conditions for market data are applicable to Customers
- Section 12: Indemnification obligations include third-party claims arising from reviews and audits by Sources
- GDPR Addendum has been updated
If You have any questions regarding this Customer Notice, please contact North American Client Service at 1-800-997-9630, European Service at +44 0207 786 5080, Asia Pacific Service at +852-3664-1070 or via email for all regions at email@example.com.